TDA - Thread dump analyzer
The TDA Thread Dump Analyzer for Java is a small Swing GUI for analyzing Thread Dumps and Heap Information generated by the Java VM (currently tested with 1.8.x & 1.7.x).
It parses the thread dumps and class histograms from a provided log file.
This project is a remake of an older java.net project to make it compatible with thread dumps generated by java 1.8.x & 1.7.x
- Update build system to Maven
Java 1.8.x / 1.7.x
- Download latest tag: https://github.com/mkbrv/tda/releases/tag/3.0
- Look in the bin folder:
- Run java -Xmx512m -jar tda.jar
- Alternatively you can run one of the shell scripts.
- For larger thread dumps the -Xmx parameter should be increased.
Java 1.6.x and older
It is advisable to use the original project for older versions of Java